Some Useful On Page Optimization Factors That Matters Most
On page optimization is a major SEO technique which includes actions that are done on the website. Whatever you do on the website to increase its search engine relevancy and friendliness is termed as on page SEO and this is the first step towards your SEO success.
If your site is not having proper on page elements in place, then you might lose out on potential organic traffic. So make sure that all the basic on page activities are performed in the proper way and if your on page activities are perfect, the you are on half your way on achieving your goals.
Here are some major onpage elements which would play an important role and you should take care
1) Title, Meta and ALT tags The Title tag, Meta tags and the ALT tags should be present in the proper way and if these elements are missing then your site would be at greater risk on losing out on major search engine traffic.
2) The text on your webpage. The text on your web page should authoritatively speak about your service, product or anything that is relevant to your page. The text should be error free, easy to read and informative.
3) The number of web pages on your website. The number of web pages on your website plays an important role in your onpage optimization success. The more number of web pages the better for us to optimize for a wider range of keywords.
4) The density of related keywords on your webpages. The number of keywords that you finalize for optimization should be chosen wisely and as per the structure of your website. The related keywords should also be present on your web pages.
5) Proper Internal Linking There should be links on your web pages to other pages of your site, which is generally termed as Internal linking. It will give a major boost for your on page SEO activities.
6) Outbound Links The links on your website pages to various other websites is also an healthy way and make sure that the links are to the websites which are in any way related to your services or products. Make sure that you use the nofollow tag wisely so that you doesn’t experience too much link juice flow to external sources.
7) Website Architecture The website architecture should be clean and very much user friendly. The website architecture should always follow the major search engine standards so that the search engine spiders can easily crawl through your website.
8) Robots.txt File If there are many unwanted files or folders in your website, your content get too much diluted and as a result may fall out considerably in search engine rankings. In this case a Robots.txt can play a major role by blocking unwanted files and folders and there by increasing the content concentration level of the website.
9) The HTML code of your web pages. The HTML code of your website pages should also be clean and search engine friendly. Better avoiding any heavy scripts or any type of codes that my create problems for the search engines to crawl the page.